Jean-Pierre Chretien wrote:
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 13:44:25 -0700
From: TechTonics <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Jean-Pierre Chretien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
Subject: Re: HTML export
[...]
This is now working better, the pngs are generated in the right directory, but not included in the output html file. I had to
remove originaldir from originaldir,needaux in additional flags.
Otherwise for Windows, the output file was myfile.htm
rather than the expected myfile.html
and LyX would say it couldn't find the file.
Removing originaldir, creates the looked for myfile.html. The file is created in either case, but with originaldir the filename is wrong.

Try to remove also needaux (I had to do it on Solaris to make View->HTML work).
Is it better ?

No, not on Windows, I had tried that, but thanks for the advice.
I haven't tried it on Cygwin yet which is closer to Solaris.
Also you probably use latex2html?

Regards,
Stephen