I am not entirely certain what you are trying to do.

Track changes works by enabling "track changes" to a document, and changes
are subsequently tracked and can be displayed. Now, if you have two
documents, and would like to see the changes between them - that is not what
track changes do - and I don't think it can be tweaked into doing that
AFAIK.

Martin