On Jan 5, 2007, at 4:35 AM, Valter Filipe Silva wrote:

Hello,

I try to use lyx to write a paper in the IEEE format. However the authour of the paper do not apper in the final pdf. I try to use a plain tex editor (winedt) and it fine. I'm using Lyx 1.4.3 under windows XP.

I cannot send one sample attached :-(
Please find it at:
http://www.indin2007.org/Templates/indin07_A4_latex.zip.php

Thanks in advance
best regards

Valter

Valter Filipe Silva
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Departamento de Electrónica e Telecomunicações
Escola Superior de Tecnologia e Gestão de Águeda
Universidade de Aveiro
3810-193 Aveiro

Unfortunately I don't know what the problem is. I'll leave that to the LyX experts, but just wanted to let you know that it works under LyX 1.3.7. I saw the same behavior under LyX 1.4.3. Mac edition.

Bob Lounsbury
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Please, if possible, don't send me MS Word or Powerpoint attachments.
Send plain text, rich text format, html, or pdf instead.