When I try to install this new release, I get an error message which I don't understand at all. The message is in french, I try to translate it:

sub-system MS-DOS 16 bits
(... = filename)
The processor NTVDM has met an unauthorized instruction.
Cs:0f51 IP:01c4 OP:63 65 20 4d 65 Choose 'close' to end the application

As for me, you could talk in chinese I would not understand less... I'm sorry to bother you all with this stuff...

Sophie

Uwe Stöhr a écrit :

> Also (and I don't have any idea if this is related or not), when clicking on the Bibtex
> Bibliography Button, I get several times this message:
>
> The script 'C:/Program Files/LyX14/Resources/scripts/TeXFiles.py' failed
>
> It drives me crazy...

This was my fault, see
http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-users@lists.lyx.org/msg53912.html

It is fixed now in the just released version:
https://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=5117&release_id=12253

regards Uwe