On Mar 7, 2007, at 1:14 PM, Paul A. Rubin wrote:

Peter Ljunglöf wrote:
* The most important thing is the function 'word-forward' (bound to C-right). Previously it moved the cursor to the end of the current word (or the next if it already was at the end). That's the standard behaviour in most word processors and text editors. Now the cursor is moved to the beginning of the next word.

I just checked a few programs. C-right moves the cursor to the _start_ of the next word in: MS Office; WordPerfect; NoteTab; MS Notepad; and MS Wordpad. This is on Win XP; maybe things work differently on a Mac?

Works this way as well on Mac. I think LyX's behavior ought to be changed to conform to this standard. (Are things different on Linux?)

Bennett