Urtzi Jauregi wrote:
        Hi everybody,

I'm usong LyX to write a document in Slovenian, which has several special characters (č, š, ž). When I export the document to LaTeX or plain text, these special characters get corrupted, so resulting document is useless unless one replaces all corrutpes characters by hand. I am sure this is a LyX problem, because I have opened the corrupted documents with applications that perfectly support these special characters. The problem only happens with LyX, and only when exporting; in normal usage, both the LyX screen fonts and the final TeXed documents show up fine.

        How can I fix this? Is it a bug, or am I missing something?
This seems to be fixed in the lyx-1.5 beta.
I pasted your special characters into a lyx document,
and exported it as plain text.
The text file had (č, š, ž) in UTF-8 encoding.

Helge Hafting