On Monday 12 March 2007 13:04:10 Vaclav Smidl wrote:
> Hi Urtzi,
> I assume that you are using LyX on Windows, right?

        Sorry Vaclav, I forgot to give my system info. I'm using LyX 1.4.3 on
Ubuntu
Linux 6.10.

        The encoding of the LyX document is "use the default encoding for the
language". The text editors I've read the exported file are all set to
Unicode.

> The exported document is not corrupted, it is just in different encoding.
> LyX is using ISO encoding internally, while Win are using Microsoft
> modifications which are incompatible with ISO.

        If this is an encoding issue, I guess we'll have to wait until the LyX
1.5
comes out to solve this kind problem. Or can it be fixed in the 1.4 series?
It's very frustrating because when I write in English I can create the
document in LyX and then export it to a LaTex IDE for fine-tuning and final
touches, but at the moment it's not possible to do it in Slovenian.

        Thank you for your help,

        - Urtzi -

--
Urtzi Jauregi
Fakulteta za Matematiko in Fiziko, Univerza v Ljubljani

Tel: ++386 01 540 13 53
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]