On Tue, 13 Mar 2007, Jean-Pierre Chretien wrote:

These are class options, that you may specify via
Document->Settings->Document Class So you don't need an extra layout.

Jean-Pierre,

  The document class list contains only Beamer Presentation Class, no
handout, transparency, or article class. I suppose I can try a regular
article class and see what happens.

Personnally I create the pdf (either with the trans or handout option, to
fold slides in frames) and the I turn it into a 2 per page portrait
presentation with big margins using a home made script.

  OK.

Thanks,

Rich