The first record of my database, with the header JabRef adds.

This file was created with JabRef 2.2b.
Encoding: UTF-16

@ARTICLE{Apostolidis2004,
 author = {N. Apostolidis and G. P. Nassis and T. Bolatoglou and N. D.
Geladas},
 title = {Physiological and technical characteristics of elite young
basketball players},
 journal = {Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness},
 year = {2004},
 volume = {44},
 pages = {157--163},
 number = {2},
 owner = {jcredberry},
 pdf =
{C:\Users\jcredberry\Desktop\Doctorado\Tesis\Articulos\Apostolidis2004.pdf},
 timestamp = {2006.11.29}
}

On 4/6/07, Paul A. Rubin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Julio Rojas wrote:
> This is BibTeX, Version 0.99c (MiKTeX 2.5)
> The top-level auxiliary file: articulo.aux
> The style file: plain.bst
> Database file #1:
> 0C__Users_jcredberry_Desktop_Doctorado_Fuzzy_ArtÝculo_proyecto
> .bib
> You're missing an entry type---line 7 of file
> 0C__Users_jcredberry_Desktop_Docto
> rado_Fuzzy_ArtÝculo_proyecto.bib
> :  @
> :    A R T I C L E { A p o s t o l i d i s 2 0 0 4 ,
> I'm skipping whatever remains of this entry

Assuming this is verbatim, there may be an encoding issue (?).  The fact
that the word 'article' is spaced out (and separated from the '@')
suggests that there are extra bytes (16 bit v. 8 bit encoding?).  If you
look in your .bib file with a text editor, do you see '@ARTICLE' as a
single word?

/Paul

Julio Rojas