On 4/22/07 1:58 AM, "Anders Ekberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> I recompiled both Qt4.3.0snapshot and Qt4.2.3 and the only
>> difference was
>> rather than using Œsudo make install¹ I just entered Œmake
>> install¹. Now I
>> have LyX1.5.0beta2 compiled under Qt4.2.3, but I got the same error
>> message
>> when trying Qt4.3.0snapshot Œqt 4 library not found¹. A bug report
>> would be
>> great, I really want to see if Qt4.3 is faster. Thanks for the info.
>>
>> Bob
>
> I guess the problem is that we need to figure out whether it is a QT
> or an LyX-issue...
> It is interesting that your compilation works? Do you have more info
> on your configuration? My fails on 10.4.9 (G4). with gcc 4.0.1,
> automake 1.10 and gettext 0.14.5.
> But I will try again to make sure I didn't do something stupid.
>
> /Anders

I'm using 10.4.9 (G3) with gcc 4.0.1, automake 1.9.6, and gettext 0.14.5. I
really don't know if it's an LyX or Qt issue. The only thing I noticed was
that my qt4.3.0 directory is missing a mkspecs folder that is in qt4.2.3
even though they were compiled with the same ./configure command. I guess
I'll send a configure log to the development list.

Bob