I have no idea of what version of tex4th is on the
machine. Any suggestions on how to check this?

I am assuming that the tex4ht was installed when I
installed MiKTex 2.5 which I think was about 6 months
ago. This is the first LaTeX & LyX installation on the
machine that I am aware of (corporate machine that I
inherited and everybody seems to use Word here). If I
downloaded and installed it myself I don't remember
doing so

Thanks

boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail at http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca