I'm more at the point of just doing a latex2rtf
conversion which is not all that bad, but it is
extremely annoying that I cannot get this to work. I
use OOo a lot and the ability to move things in and
out of Lyx would be a big help.

boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail at http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca