Hi list,

I'm a Lyx user, not much intensive, however when I have to elaborate
somewhat document, I immediately tend to use it. I like it and I feel
comfortable with it, in spite of I have no idea about LaTeX.

I use Lyx 1.5.1 over Gnome in F7 at the moment.

My question: I'd like to know if there is some way of getting a personal
header and a personal footer too in the same page.
The kind of document I'm was working was a Report, with just one-side A4
sheets.
Currently, what I get is just a header adjusted to the left and the page
number in front of it, in the top right corner.
I have put this LaTeX code in the Latex Preamble:

\pagestyle{myheadings}
\markright{text of my personal page heading..}

I've been googling a little, and I'm afraid that there is no possible
the option I want.

I'd like to know if there is an easy way of getting it. Thank you.

Daniel

P.S. - BTW, How do you say correctly...? "page heading" or "header"? In
Spanish, my mother tongue, it's just "encabezamiento".