M Daniel R Magarzo wrote:
Hi list,

I'm a Lyx user, not much intensive, however when I have to elaborate
somewhat document, I immediately tend to use it. I like it and I feel
comfortable with it, in spite of I have no idea about LaTeX. I use Lyx 1.5.1 over Gnome in F7 at the moment.
My question: I'd like to know if there is some way of getting a personal
header and a personal footer too in the same page.
On one page, or all pages?
Setting up headers and footers for all pages
(except chapter/title pages) is the easiest.

First, try the various page styles in the document settings.
If none is what you want, select the "fancy" style
and add some latex code to the preamble that adjust
the "fancy" style to whatever you want.

For help with this latex commands, tell us exactly what your
headers and footers should look like. I am sure someone will
be able to help.

The kind of document I'm was working was a Report, with just one-side A4
sheets. Currently, what I get is just a header adjusted to the left and the page number in front of it, in the top right corner. I have put this LaTeX code in the Latex Preamble:

\pagestyle{myheadings}
\markright{text of my personal page heading..}

I've been googling a little, and I'm afraid that there is no possible
the option I want.
My suggestion:
Select pagestyle "fancy" in the document settings.
In the preamble, add this latex code:
\lhead{Text on the left top}
\rhead{Text you want on the right top}
\chead{Text you want over the center}
\lfoot{left footer}
\rfoot{right footer}
\cfoot{center footer}

Now, you probably don't want _all_ of these, omit
whatever you don't need or set them empty: {}

If you want the page number to appear somewhere, use
the command \thepage inside the header or footer text.

Helge Hafting