On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 1:40 PM, Jens Noeckel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Wait a minute - weren't we talking about the PDF output... ;)

Ack...I'll summarize my understanding:
(1) I originally sent an email requesting that people send me LyX files,
which I could turn into screenshots of either the LyX editing environment or
the PDF output.
(2) Andre Poenitz followed up with the following email:
"Since you are at it: Feel free to make proposals how LyX appearance
might be improved. After all, some (most... all...?) of the visual
appearance of the main LyX canvas looks a bit old-fashioned, too."
(3) Dominik and I followed up by suggesting the pinkish LyX canvas color be
changed.
(4) Discussion shifted to the background color of the website.
(5) Confusion ensued