Thanks!   Now I see what you mean.  I am going to try this out.  Thanks again.

Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 11:38:01 -0400
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Footnote without numbering (new)
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; lyx-users@lists.lyx.org

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 11:30 AM, Adrian Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I would need the contents of the float to appear a footnote at the bottom of
the page.  Not clear how placing it in a float will cause this to occur.
Because you can tell LaTeX to place the float at the bottom of the page. Look
at the example. Typeset it. Does it do what you want?

Bennett

http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?source=EML_WL_ChangeWorld