Bennett Helm wrote :

    I sent a message to the devel list, but got no reply so far. [...]
    I guess that they're not interested. [...]

This is the wrong conclusion to draw. If you look at the developer's list for the last week or so, you'll discover that it has been basically silent, period. [...]
Oh! I should have looked more carefully. Thanks for letting me know.

In the meantime, so your report doesn't get lost, may I suggest that you submit this as a bug at:

http://bugzilla.lyx.org/

Will do so.

Thanks,

Etienne
PS: I subscribed to the ML, so you don't need to CC me anymore.

--
Etienne M. Gagnon, Ph.D.
SableCC:                                            http://sablecc.org