Hi,

> Do you know, that you only need to define the items that should deviate
> from the definition by the included numarticle?

I don't quite follow on that.

As far as nesting, only Style Quote needs something nested in it, namely
sections and enumerates. As you can see from .layout Style Quote is defined
as LatexType Environment.

BTW, I pulled this pretty quick, and for my production I still use latex files
instead lyx's, as only \QuoteTo and \QuoteSubject need changing. It comes
down to 'save as' -> master file with naming scheme. Reason for using lyx is
that other person not familiar with latex would be able to work with it,
keeping document look consistent. Output is, of course in *.pdf.

Peter