On 19.08.08, Olivier Ripoll wrote:
> Hi,

> I just wanted to share a simple and probably imperfect layout module for
> LyX 1.6.
> As the description says, this module simply defines several useful math
> functions that are not available by default.

One tip: to get the additional functions nicely rendered in LyX, I use
"dummy" math-macros: The definitions goes to the preamble and the
math-macro is in a branch or comment (to suppress the \newcommand{}{}
definition in the LaTeX file.)

This is, however, the <=1.5.x way to do, I do not know how this will fit
with the new math-macro implementation in 1.6.

The attaced file has such a dummy macro for the sgn function.
It is an excerpt of the math-macros for my phd thesis.

Günter