On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 10:54 PM, Dr. Joachim K. Rennstich
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks so much for your help! I now successfully deleted the / .lyxpipe.in
> file.
>
> The new problem is that now the option of sending an entry from BibDesk to
> Lyx is greyed out. So I don't even have a chance to get an error message.
> How can I recreate a new pipe? Or tell BibDesk that Lyx is available? I
> restarted the Mac and thus all the apps, to no avail.

The problem is that the SendToLyx script has not been updated for
LyX-1.6, and so it's not finding your .lyxpipe. I've send a note to
Mark Reid, author of the script, to see if he'll post an updated
version on his website.

In the meantime, I'll see if I can have the LyX wiki updated with the
new file as well.

Bennett