Hi Uwe,

Great work! But unfortunately for me, it does not work. I have copied your
.layout file and template file into my own template and layout directories
and reconfigured a couple of times (all following you instructions in the
wiki). But the layout still does not work; error message when starting up
the copernicus.lyx layout:
* "the copernicus class could not be loaded"*

And still, no sign of any copernicus stuff in my 'configure.log' file. So...
there's something wrong in my LyX version (WindowsXP with MiKTeX 2.7  and
LyX 1.6)?

One more comment: I figure you reference to the
'acmsiggraph.zip<http://publications.copernicus.org/Copernicus_LaTeX_Package.zip>'
in the wiki is incorrect, as it referres to "
http://publications.copernicus.org/Copernicus_LaTeX_Package.zip";.

And one other thing: I have used BiBTeX with a document with the
copernicus.cls class in TeXniCenter and it worked alright... so I am
guessing the bibtex error is not in the copernicus.cls, but has to do with
the LyX call to the class... maybe some incompatible packages?

Hope you can help me out on this!

Maarten