I would like to change the fontsize of margins and, if possible, also
other attributes in report-class (KOMA-script):
I would like to have them a little smaller, left adjusted, and without
serifs.

Is the same also possible for citations, there I would like to change
the fontsize also.

I do not understand what you mean with "fontsize of margins" but KOMA has a very good and extensive German documentation. It is even printed as a book.

You will find there how to change fonts size for the different elements of
the page.

so I try to describe it better, i mean, what is called "Randnotiz" in my german version of lyx. These are comments or notes printed in the margin – i hope this makes it clear.

I guess you mean the book of Markus Kohm and Jens-Uwe Morawski. Thanks for the advice. I could maybe read that one day, but for now I hope that it is possible to change the fontsize without this book. KOMA- script is one thing I should learn for sure, but I´m still busy enough with learning the functions of Lyx…

Thanks, best*
Jess