Vincent van Ravesteijn - TNW wrote:
You can execute the following commands in the command buffer:

info-insert buffer path
info-insert buffer name

See for more info: Help->LyX Functions->LFUN_INFO_INSERT
Many thanks, this will definately help a lot. Were still using 1.5.4 at the moment, so I'll have a look at this functionality if/when we upgrade to a newer version.

Is it by any chance possible to have LyX update this information automatically everytime a .pdf is generated, or will one have to do it by hand?
Vincen

--
Rudi van der Linde
rudi...@ansys.co.za

Note:
This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer.
Please refer to http://www.ansys.co.za/index.html or geni...@ansys.co.za for
full details.