On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 02:13:13PM -0600, Lance Simmons wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 11:36 AM, Richard Heck <rgh...@bobjweil.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Better yet, upgrade to 1.5.7 (I think that's the number...last
> > 1.5.x anyway), which can read 1.6. docs.
>
> The reason the issue about 1.5.5 came up is my switching from Debian
> unstable to Debian stable (now that there's a new stable Debian
> release).  If I'm going to switch back to unstable Debian, or a
> stable/non-stable mix, I might as well keep LyX 1.6.1.

I hope to finish my Debian Application soon[1] so that I can provide again
LyX packages on backports.org for the current Debian stable release.
Will take some time though to get this all sorted out and done.

Oh and yes the freeze length for Lenny and the start point has been
suboptimal for the LyX packages in Debian.

Sven

[1] May or June is something that's realistic.
--
If God passed a mic to me to speak
I'd say stay in bed, world