[ I am posting a listing-related problem here instead of starting a new
thread. ]

I now realise how powerful is the listing package. I used some R code
and setting the fonts to BeraMono gives a very nice and highlighted code
in the output.

There is only one *important* problem though: usually the _backticks_
(used in *nix-like OSes to execute a command within, let's say, from
another command) appear as to have a top-left to bottom-right direction.
With my current setting (Typewriter font set to BeraMono and language
set to _bash_) the _backticks_ look very similar to the... well, the
_ticks_!

I guess it's a font-specific issue. Too bad because Bera looks great.

Any other recommendation? Kind regards, Nikos