On Thu, 12 Mar 2009, Alex Fernandez wrote:

I have not published the repository for lack of a hosting facility (and lack of knowledge to set it up), but once I find a suitable place I will make it public.

Hi Alex,

I believe there are free hosting facilities for git repositories, or you can surely get an account within the LyX repository (Subversion at the moment). Just google for free git repository, or something like that. Or ask on the developers list...

Btw, you may want more than just the repository, if people start giving you bug reports etc.

regards,
Christian

--
Christian Ridderström                           Mobile: +46-70 687 39 44