Hi folks,

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 3:21 AM, Christian Ridderström
<christian.ridderst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I believe there are free hosting facilities for git repositories, or you can
> surely get an account within the LyX repository (Subversion at the moment).
> Just google for free git repository, or something like that. Or ask on the
> developers list...

Following Christian's recommendation the project is now hosted at
Savannah.nongnu.org. Be sure to visit the main page (with its cheesy
logo):
  http://www.nongnu.org/elyxer/
The wiki page now points there too.
  http://wiki.lyx.org/Tools/ELyXer
And to celebrate it I have published version 0.6 over there. It
supports Flex URLs and code, and alignment. In a little while it
should hit the mirrors:
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/files/?group=elyxer

This means that from now on I will publish all versions there without
announcing them here in the lyx-users list. (That is, unless enough
people request it; I could post a little notice over here every time a
new version is ready, which from now on should be more infrequent.)

Thanks to everyone who has so far downloaded the tool and tested it.
With your help it can only get better.

Alex.