Hello, this is related: how do I get source specials and reverse
search working with lyx and dvi-viewers under linux (xdvi or kdvi)?
(So that when I click on a word in the dvi-viewer I get there in the
LyX-buffer)

In the LyxWiki there are instructions for how to accomplish this under
Mac OS X, but these do not seem to apply to Linux (I'm on Ubuntu
running lyx 1.6.1).

Thanks in advance,
Matts Lindström