Alaa schrieb:

I´m writing an article in Lyx and my supervisor want the bibliography like: author, journal, year, volume, pages.

What exactly does your supervisor wants? I guess he has either a norm or a certain journal in mind. Do you know this?

Knowing this is important, since the order can easily be changed but it only makes sense if also the format is correct, e.g. should the author names be bold or italic or normal, should there be a colon or a semi-colon behind the last author etc.

But as you are writing an article, this is for a journal, right? Then you are forced to follow the journal's guideline. Many journals provide a BibTeX style file, if not, they at least provide a template. What's your journal?

regards Uwe