Guys, What I want I think is quiet simple.
In bibliograpy (.bib) I don't want the label "AND" to separate author, I want the SYMBOL ";" to separete one author from another.

Any Idea would be great.

Thanks

Marcelo

Ingar Pareliussen wrote:
Do you know another application that could help us to build the Styles?

In ctan http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/custom-bib/ (and probably included in your latex distribution) there are several scripts for making bst. It should be able to produce about everything you would want. But you need to have a clear understanding of what you want :). Read the documentation as a start or run latex makebst.tex and answer the questions.

Ingar