On Wednesday 26 August 2009 12:51:51 James C. Sutherland wrote:
> > So, before I devote 4 hours to troubleshooting, does anyone have any
> > suggestions on what to try either to resolve the problem or how to
> > narrow it
> > down?
>
> 4 Hours!?  I thought you were the troubleshooting guru!
> (Sorry - couldn't resist)
> ;-)

:-)

Reminds me of my mentor at the Pacific Stereo service department. When a fellow
technician asked him how he fixed so many stereos every day, he said his
fingers
were like divining rods leading him to the bad transistor.

I still haven't gotten that divining rod thing down, so 4 hours is still my
story and I'm still sticking to it :-)

But YOU can make it 10 minutes if you just tell me what changed about indexing
between 1.5.x and 1.6.x. :-)

SteveT