Just to keep you informed (i think u have all the right to be informed since
u helped so much), I translated everything for Felice and he thanks me and
all of you for helping him. I don't know if he solved his problem but some
days have passed and he didn't ping me back, so I assume he's done and
mission's accomplished ;)
Greetings everyone,

Luca D.M.