all this is just remarkable
beautiful community
have all a sunny sunday
SB

On Nov 15, 2009, at 10:20 AM, Luca De Marini wrote:

Just to keep you informed (i think u have all the right to be informed since u helped so much), I translated everything for Felice and he thanks me and all of you for helping him. I don't know if he solved his problem but some
days have passed and he didn't ping me back, so I assume he's done and
mission's accomplished ;)
Greetings everyone,

Luca D.M.