Uwe Stöhr wrote:
Pavel Sanda schrieb:

bisect leads to r24954:
commit 7fd567d187e51c6168dfb4af2222991ee6aff82f
Author: younes <you...@a592a061-630c-0410-9148-cb99ea01b6c8>
Date:   Tue May 27 11:15:17 2008 +0000

    Re-engineer the toolbar support code:
    - We now rely more upon Qt features,
- the initial toolbar positioning defined in "lib/ui/default.ui" is now only used if there is no session or if session handling is disabled,
    - The session saving/restoring is window dependent.

after this commit tristate in menu for toolbars no more works.

Can you please open a regression bug report so that Abdel won't forget to fix this?

First we have to agree that there is something to fix.

Abdel.