I followed the instructions to setup elyxer within Python:
Installation section -> The Elegant Way
on Windows you don’t have to be root:
> python setup.py install

Then in LyX I changed the converter to
python -m elyxer --debug --directory $$r $$i $$o

I am able to successfully convert the Introduction and UserGuide to html.
An error message pops up saying that it was unable to copy the file from the
Local Settings\Temp\lyx_tmpdir.Hp5156 directory but this is understandable
as I am running LyX as a limited user and do not have write permissions to
the LyX installation folder. But the html document exists and looks fine in
the Local Setting folder.

So now I know that elyxer is now installed correctly.  elyxer appears to be
able to convert simple files but my files with images appear to cause a
problem, however, when I attempt to convert my more complicated documents it
fails. I can not find the debug file.  Where might this be located?  When I
run LyX with debug messages I get lots of output.

Best I can tell there is a problem when it gets to processing the bibtex
files:
bibfiles "K:/My Documents/Research/CodeLibraryNew/bibtex/bib/ken-main"
options "K:/My
Documents/Research/CodeLibraryNew/bibtex/bst/econometrica-ken1"

Does elyxer process bibtex files? Is it possible that it does not line the
spaces in the paths?
It complains:
Line 2908: Missing opening { or ": #
Line 2908: No ending at #
Line 2908: Expected ending }, got
Line 2908: Missing opening { or ": #
Line 2908: No ending at #
Line 2908: Expected ending ", got
Line 2908: Missing opening " in quote
Line 2909: Conversion failed at

Where is the best place to report problems with elyxer?  Bugzilla?

Thanks,
Ken