Olivier Ripoll schrieb:

You need LyX 1.6.5 for this feature.

I've just installed it and images are absent also with 1.6.5.

You installed LyX 1.6.5 using my Windows installer? If so what exactly doesn't work? You don't see images in the HTML when exporting or also when only viewing as HTML? What image types are affected? Have you installed Python or not? If yes, what version? (The LyX installer comes with a stripped-down Python version so you don't need to have Python installed when you don't like to.) Do you have a small example LyX file?

In oder to get it work, can you try to
1. uninstall LyX
2. uninstall eLyXer
3. reinstall LyX 1.6.5

I hope it then works.

There is nothing in the release notes of elyxer that says it needs 1.6.5 by the way.

There were bugs in the LyX script that copies the images to the correct place when exporting a file to HTML. A fixed version of this script is included in LyX 1.6.5 and also in the alternative Windows installer version 4.21 that installed LyX 1.6.4.

regards Uwe