On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Uwe Stöhr <uwesto...@web.de> wrote:
>> The html seems to get copied correctly for me on my test LyX documents; it
>> just
>> does not get copied for the UserGuide.  But I believe this is because I do
>> not
>> have write permissions to the UserGuide folder as I am running LyX as a XP
>> Limited User.
>
> Yes, in this case the images cannot be copied. But you can copy the
> UserGuide and the images and clipart folder to a folder where you have write
> permissions. Then it should work.

With the images there is an additional problem, as Olivier has
explained very well: eLyXer 0.37+ does not copy PNG images. I have to
study the problem more carefully, since usually you don't want eLyXer
to rescale them, just use them from the original location -- but
sometimes you do want a rescale. I will try to solve this issue for
0.39.

Alex.