Am 31.01.2010 23:15, schrieb Marcelo Acuña:

I need to make many changes in the size of the letters, and also to put bold or
normal, in texts in which I must emphasize certain parts.
  It would help me much to have buttons such as those of emphasized and noum.
  How I can add them to the tool bar?

Toggling bold can be done withe the shortcut "Ctrl+B". The toolbar button named "Font" (with the small arrow below) can be used to apply changes multiple times. It takes the last settings of the text style dialog. So when you e.g. have to make 50 words bold, italic, green, highlight one word and use the text style dialog to apply the changes.l For all further words, highlight them and press the "Font" button.

In case this method is not what you need, you can add toolbar buttons by creating PNG-images (size 24x24 Pixels or smaller). Name the image by the LyX-function it stands for (e.g. "font-bold.png"). In the text file "stdtoolbars.inc" add the toolbar button where you like it.
Finally reconfigure LyX.

regards Uwe