Uwe Stöhr wrote:
Olivier Ripoll schrieb:

When you have a look at the icons in the "images" folder, you see that there are icons with the size 24x24, 22x22 and 20x20; and all look OK for me in the toolbar.

They don't for me: See attached picture, esp. the "table float" and the "save" icons. But since I'm not using those icons anyway... :-)

I cannot see a problem. What do you find ugly?

Fuzzy icons when they should be sharp, black lines that are not lines nor black any more. Don't tell me you don't see the problem with the table float image, it's obvious.

Icon designers spend days to get pixel-perfect icons. Bitmap icons cannot be scaled.

regards Uwe

Regards,

Olivier