> > I need to make many changes in the size of the
> letters, and also to put bold or normal, in texts in which I
> must emphasize certain parts.
> >   It would help me much to have buttons
> such as those of emphasized and noum.
> >   How I can add them to the tool bar?
>
> Toggling bold can be done withe the shortcut "Ctrl+B". The
> toolbar button named "Font" (with the small arrow below) can
> be used to apply changes multiple times. It takes the last
> settings of the text style dialog. So when you e.g. have to
> make 50 words bold, italic, green, highlight one word and
> use the text style dialog to apply the changes.l For all
> further words, highlight them and press the "Font" button.
>
> In case this method is not what you need, you can add
> toolbar buttons by creating PNG-images (size 24x24 Pixels or
> smaller). Name the image by the LyX-function it stands for
> (e.g. "font-bold.png"). In the text file "stdtoolbars.inc"
> add the toolbar button where you like it.
> Finally reconfigure LyX.

 Thanks Uwe, Olivier!
 I could put all the buttons who I need since the system to apply the last
style was not to me useful.
 The unique problem that I could not solve is to have icons adapted for those
buttons, since, I don´t know in which directory I must put them and whereupon
name so that it takes them to Lyx.
 Regards.
Marcelo

      Yahoo! Cocina