Hi Manolo,

  Thanks! I will attach the AIP sample (aipsamp.tex) that came with RevTeX
4.1, and my LyX port of that file (aipsamp-lyx.lyx) in a separate email to
you (too big for this list). I'll also attach PDFs generated from aipsamp.tex
and from aipsamp-lyx.lyx.

   It would help if you could port the APS sample that comes with revtex to
lyx and compare the PDFs or DVIs generated from those. The easy part is in
applying the layout. The time-consuming part is in copy-pasting the latex
source and converting the tex markup into lyx equivalent. To speed this up
see the last appendix that I created in aipsamp-lyx.lyx (how to use lyx with
revtex).

   Latest RevTeX 4.1 can be downloaded from http://authors.aps.org/revtex4/ -
they have already fixed a few bugs

    At present, I am experiencing trouble with the \listofvideos command. LyX
properly inserts this command where I want it but my latex doesn't compile
and therefore my DVI and PDF are not being generated. Let me know if you
happen to see the same. If there is a bug we could file a report. The video
environment is a new feature that they have just begun to support.

   If you have suggestions for improvement those would be welcome.

Thanks once again!
Manoj