On 03/22/2010 06:50 AM, Olivier Ripoll wrote:
Jose Quesada wrote:

7. the rest of the world operates on rich text/html. LyX doesn't (clipboard
integration is poor, copy-pasting from/to web loses formatting)

That is the most annoying "feature" I've seen appearing in 10 years. When using software offering this "feature", I now must paste to a text editor, then copy it from here and finally paste to the target document (I'm not talking about LyX here).

I know this problem! I see it all the time when I try to paste from Firefox into Thunderbird, e.g.

rh