Hi again,

I have to say, I still find slowness overall. On both sabayon and ubuntu.
Everybody I know describes LyX as lighting fast. And it has the most useful
outliner I know (and getting better). It'd be a pity we cannot have both
things at the same time.

Best,
-Jose

Jose Quesada, PhD.
Max Planck Institute,
Center for Adaptive Behavior and Cognition,
Berlin
http://www.josequesada.name/
http://twitter.com/Quesada