I'm using both sabayon (laptop) and ubuntu (2 desktops).
Will try to compile it with debug symbols, but now I'm under deadline
pressure. Maybe 1st Jul or so, I'll report back...
Thanks!
Best,
-Jose

Jose Quesada, PhD.
Max Planck Institute,
Center for Adaptive Behavior and Cognition,
Berlin
http://www.josequesada.name/
http://twitter.com/Quesada