Hi Jose,

If you've been using the LyX-Outline branch, you may want to update to
the most recent version.  It's been a little over a week since I've
merge LyX trunk.  (I've been trying to fix a problem related to tabbing
to the next entry in the expanded outline view.)

I merged the source again this morning.  It incorporates a lot of
bugfixes that may have been specific to your problems.  (In addition to
fixing a small memory leak that I found with the Corkboard.)

Might be worth a try to see if it speeds up LyX for you.

Cheers,

Rob