I have Beamer set up to create a main presentation plus a child document that produces an article (where I include additional "article" only text) that I use as a handout.

A change of policy means that we are now handing out just an "outline" of the main slide headings and the bullet points beneath them (no frames or graphics).

Easily done in PowerPoint (just print as an outline) which everyone else uses, but its not obvious to me how I do this with Lyx. The "proper" handout will be made available online, so I still need my existing article ouput.

I did wonder if there might be some way of setting up a second child document still with the beamer class, but with a print "outline" or maybe even a TOC option, but I can't see anything as simple as that.

Once again any suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks,

Graham