Hi everyone,

I am new to lyx. I have created a .lxy file with lot of float figures in it.
When i generate its pdf file it work fine. But when i include this file in
another file (main file) and tried to generate pdf, I have an error

Package caption error: \caption outside float.

Description :

\caption
              {\label{fig:Behaviour-of-IQerror-Dither}Behaviour of Internal

By the way I have not included any preamble nor I am using any packages.
I am using KOMA script. Can anyone recommend any packages that are must
to use ? I am doing documentation for master thesis

Thank you