Am 26.09.2010 14:12, schrieb vamsi krishna:

unfortunately I am having almost the same problem of compiling the master
file.

I have to submit my thesis in 4 days and i am facing compiling problems. At
my
university everyone use Latex except me(using Latex portable suit LYX ),

This might be the problem. It seems that your LaTeX installation uses some
older package versions.

As it is urgent, I recommend to export your document to latex and then ask LateX colleagues if they can help your making it compilable.

I tried to change the font of all my child documents which I included in
master file.
All my child document could generate proper pdf document individually.  But
when I include them in Masterfile1.lyx it is showing a compilation error

Description :

...SD} Modulator using single bit Dither}{62}

  I wasn't able to read the size data for this font,

so I will ignore the font specification.

[Wizards can fix TFM files using TFtoPL/PLtoTF.]

So your LaTeX installation misses the LGR fonts. The strange thing is that this
font are Greek fonts. But this is normally no problem: If you would work on Windows and use MiKTeX as LaTeX-distribution, you would open an Internet connection, view your file as PDF and MiKTeX will automatically install all packages and fonts used by your document.
As you seem to have a special LaTeX-distribution I cannot help your here.

regards Uwe