The images are all .eps files.

The log file says "LaTeX Warning: Citation `<name of citation>' on page
<whatever page> undefined on input line <input line number>." Then on the
bottom it says "LaTeX: Warning: There were undefined references."

There are no strings in the log file that match the name of my .bib file
(Kniffin_2011.bib) which is in the same directory (in the E: drive) as my
LyX file, but there is some text at the bottom that points to a .bbl the C:
drive that matches the name of my .bib file:
"[21]

(C:\Users\kniffing\AppData\Local\Temp\lyx_tmpdir.Hp3296\lyx_tmpbuf0\Kniffin_201

1.bbl) [22]"

-Gabe

--
Gabriel Kniffin