Thanks! I ran bibtex as you suggested and the output looked like bibtex
didn't recognize the bibstyle I was using. I changed it and now it seems to
be producing .ps files with figures and bibliography without a hitch!

Unfortunately I'm still getting the same "...cannot determine size of
graphic in..." errors when trying to build a .pdf.

Any suggestions?

Thanks again,
-Gabe

--